Location & Contact Information
9 Sullivan Road
Holyoke, MA 01040
Telephone: (413) 532-9446
Fax: (413) 533-1598
Services Available in Greater Holyoke
Pregnancy & Parenting Support
- Teen and Young Parent Support - MSPCC supports teen and young adult parents beginning at pregnancy. Home visitors offer encouragement and education to parents through each stage of pregnancy and early childhood development and offer guidance to parents in reaching educational and career goals.
Child & Family Counseling
- Child & Family Behavioral Health Services - MSPCC provides counseling for children and families in their homes, in schools, and in our Family Counseling Centers. Our clinicians work with children and adolescents with behavioral health needs through both one-on-one and family counseling.
- Trauma Counseling - MSPCC clinicians help children who have experienced traumatic events like physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence, community violence, or the death of a loved one heal using highly effective treatments.
- Support for Families Involved with DCF - MSPCC provides services to families involved with the Department of Children and Families, providing counseling and help with case management.
Adoption & Foster Care
- Adoption Services - MSPCC works families looking to adopt from foster care, providing information, trainings and home visits and helping to match children and families. MSPCC also provides post-adoption support.