Contact Details & Directions
3815 Washington Street, Suite 2
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130-3760
Telephone: (617) 983-5800
Fax: (617) 983-5854
Services Available in Greater Boston
Pregnancy & Parenting Support
- Teen and Young Parent Support - MSPCC supports teen and young adult parents beginning at pregnancy. Home visitors offer encouragement and education to parents through each stage of pregnancy and early childhood development and offer guidance to parents in reaching educational and career goals.
- After School/Summer Program - MSPCC’s Kid’s Day After School and Summer Program provides a therapeutic environment where children can learn, grow, and play in a safe and structured environment.
- Connecting Parents - MSPCC provides support groups and trainings for parents of children with mental health concerns.
Child & Family Counseling
- Child & Family Behavioral Health Services - MSPCC provides counseling for children and families in their homes, in schools, and in our Family Counseling Centers. Our clinicians work with children and adolescents with behavioral health needs through both one-on-one and family counseling.
- Trauma Counseling - MSPCC clinicians help children who have experienced traumatic events like physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence, community violence, or the death of a loved one heal using highly effective treatments.
- Military Family Support - MSPCC provides services to meet the unique challenges military families face before, during and after a loved one is deployed including individual and family counseling.
Adoption & Foster Care
- Adoption Services - MSPCC works families looking to adopt from foster care, providing information, trainings and home visits and helping to match children and families. MSPCC also provides post-adoption support.
- Foster/Kin Family Support - MSPCC’s Kid’s Net Program provides support to foster families and kinship caregivers, helping them manage the needs of children who have been removed from their homes due to abuse or neglect.
- Support for grandparents and relatives raising children - MSPCC’s KINnections program offers support groups, informational resources, and camp scholarships.