Location & Contact Information
335 Chandler Street
Worcester, MA 01602
Telephone: (508) 753-2967
Fax: (508) 767-3095
Services Available in Greater Worcester
Pregnancy & Parenting Support
- Teen and Young Parent Support - MSPCC supports teen and young adult parents beginning at pregnancy. Home visitors offer encouragement and education to parents through each stage of pregnancy and early childhood development and offer guidance to parents in reaching educational and career goals.
- Emergency Services - MSPCC provides intervention to families involved with the Department of Children and Families in Central Massachusetts after-hours, on weekends, and on holidays. This includes home visits, support, mediation, referrals, and emergency placements when there is a crisis.
Child & Family Counseling
- Child & Family Behavioral Health Services - MSPCC provides counseling for children and families in their homes, in schools, and in our Family Counseling Centers. Our clinicians work with children and adolescents with behavioral health needs through both one-on-one and family counseling.
- Trauma Counseling - MSPCC clinicians help children who have experienced traumatic events like physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence, community violence, or the death of a loved one heal using highly effective treatments.
- Military Family Support - MSPCC provides services to meet the unique challenges military families face before, during and after a loved one is deployed, including individual and family counseling.
Adoption & Foster Care
- Adoption Services - MSPCC works with families looking to adopt from foster care, providing information, trainings and home visits and helping to match children and families. MSPCC also provides post-adoption support.
- Foster/Kin Family Support - MSPCC’s Kid’s Net Program provides support to foster families and kinship caregivers, helping them manage the needs of children who have been removed from their homes due to abuse or neglect.