MSPCC offers a fulfilling environment where a staff of dedicated, compassionate individuals can, and do, make a difference for children and families across Massachusetts.
The agency’s comprehensive array of programs and services creates employment opportunities at a variety of experience levels and specialties including:
- Master’s-level clinicians and therapists (social work, counseling, psychology, family therapy)
- Bachelor-level direct care staff to provide therapeutic mentoring and support for families (BA or BS in social work or psychology)
- Clinical supervisors (social work, counseling, psychology, family therapy)
- Home Visitors
- Parent Aides
- Case Managers
- Family Advocates
At MSPCC, we are committed to the professional growth of our employees. We offer a collaborative environment, supervision, and various avenues to expand skills through trainings.
MSPCC embraces workplace diversity and is an EEO employer. Ranking among the largest providers of outpatient mental health treatment in the state, MSPCC is licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- An exceptional benefits package including health and dental insurance, short/long term disability insurance, group life insurance, flex-spending for medical and dependent care, and a 403(b) savings plan.
- Industry standard leading vacation leave (3-4 weeks), sick, and holiday leave policies for eligible staff.
- Access to MSPCC sponsored Staff Development and Training opportunities with CEU credits.
- Working as a Clinician provides:
- A flexible schedule.
- Paid, quality supervision.
- Opportunities for free CEU credits.
- Support to obtain licensure.
- The opportunity to receive training and consultation in evidence-based treatment from experts in the field.
- Opportunities to advance clinically and professionally and develop specialties.
- Bachelor level staff have the opportunity to participate in a master’s degree program through MSPCC’s collaboration with the MSPP. This program provides qualified employees partial tuition reimbursement and the ability to use employment with MSPCC as practicum and internship sites.