Kid's Day Therapeutic After School & Summer Program
The Kid's Day Therapeutic After School Program is committed to providing a safe, structured, and nurturing environment to children ages 5-12. The program is open 2-6 p.m. during the school year and 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. during school vacations and the summer. The program focuses on the emotional and social well being of the whole child by providing and modeling therapeutic interventions and coping skills.
Program highlights include:
- Outside time/exercise
- A healthy, nutritious snack
- A full-time social worker who provides individual and group therapy for the children
- An educational liaison who communicates with teachers/schools so that we may better meet the academic needs of the children
- Homework/literacy time incorporated as part of the daily schedule both during the school year as well as the summer
- Age appropriate activities that engage children and meet the various needs of the different ages we serve
- A sliding fee scale is offered based on family size and income
The Kid's Day Program is available in Boston (Jamaica Plain) only. For more information or to schedule an intake interview, please call (617) 983-5800.