Location & Contact Information
206 Breeds Hill Road
Hyannis, MA 02601
Telephone: (508) 775-0275
Fax: (508) 790-3988
Services Available in Hyannis
Child & Family Counseling
- Child & Family Behavioral Health Services – MSPCC provides counseling for children and families in their homes, in schools, and in our Family Counseling Centers. Our clinicians work with children and adolescents with behavioral health needs through both one-on-one and family counseling.
- Trauma Counseling – MSPCC clinicians help children who have experienced traumatic events like physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence, community violence, or the death of a loved one heal using highly effective treatments.
- Support for Families Involved with DCF – MSPCC provides services to families involved with the Department of Children and Families, providing a counseling and help with case management.
Adoption & Foster Care
- Adoption Services – MSPCC works families looking to adopt from foster care, providing information, trainings and home visits and helping to match children and families. MSPCC also provides post-adoption support.
- Foster/Kin Family Support – MSPCC’s Kid’s Net Program provides support to foster families and kinship caregivers, helping them manage the needs of children who have been removed from their homes due to abuse or neglect.