Locations & Contact Information
439 South Union Street
Lawrence, MA 01843
Telephone: (978) 682-9222
Fax: (978) 681-9534
126 Phoenix Avenue
Lowell, MA 01852
Telephone: (978) 937-3087
Fax: (978) 937-8695
Services Available in Greater Lawrence and Greater Lowell
Pregnancy & Parenting Support
- Teen and Young Parent Support – MSPCC supports teen and young adult parents beginning at pregnancy. Home visitors offer encouragement and education to parents through each stage of pregnancy and early childhood development and offer guidance to parents in reaching educational and career goals.
- Support for Families Involved with the Department of Children & Families (DCF) – Through the Family Networks program, MSPCC has a staff member working in the Lowell and Haverhill DCF area offices to help parents and children receive the services they need to stay together as a family.
- Support for parents of children with mental health concerns – MSPCC works with the Parent Professional Advocacy League (PPAL) to provide workshops, trainings, support groups on issues related to children’s mental health.
Child & Family Counseling
- Child & Family Behavioral Health Services – MSPCC provides counseling for children and families in their homes, in schools, and in our Family Counseling Centers. Our clinicians work with children and adolescents with behavioral health needs through both one-on-one and family counseling.
- Trauma Counseling – MSPCC clinicians help children who have experienced traumatic events like physical or sexual abuse, domestic violence, community violence, or the death of a loved one heal using highly effective treatments.
Adoption & Foster Care
- Adoption Services – MSPCC works families looking to adopt from foster care, providing information, trainings and home visits and helping to match children and families. MSPCC also provides post-adoption support.
- Foster/Kin Family Support – MSPCC’s Kid’s Net Program provides support to foster families and kinship caregivers, helping them manage the needs of children who have been removed from their homes due to abuse or neglect.