There are many planned giving options available today that create financial benefits for you, the donor, and the organization receiving the gift. With careful planning, a gift to MSPCC can ensure that our important programs continue to be available to children and families in Massachusetts while fulfilling both your philanthropic and financial goals.
Some ways you can create a lasting legacy:
- Include MSPCC as a beneficiary in your will or in a trust.
- Add MSPCC as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance plan.
- Invest in Charitable Gift Annuities allowing you to make a gift while assuring your own financial security.
- Donate stocks or personal property.
- Include MSPCC in your giving through Charitable Gift Funds.
As always, we recommend you consult your financial advisor to learn more about these options and to determine the best method of giving for you.
For more information on any of the above programs, please contact Melanie Lima at (617) 587-1587 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries will be held in strictest confidence and place you under no obligation.