Invest in MSPCC Through The Mary Ellen Society
Named for a little girl whose landmark child abuse court case led to the establishment of MSPCC in 1878, the Mary Ellen Society honors supporters whose generosity via bequests or life income gifts ensures MSPCC’s work will continues into the future.
Mary Ellen Society members receive invitations to all MSPCC events, and are listed on the members’ roster in MSPCC’s annual report and on our website. There are no dues, fees or minimums associated with membership in the Mary Ellen Society. There are many planned giving options available today that create financial benefits for you, the donor, and the organization receiving the gift.
Ways you can create a lasting legacy:
- Include MSPCC as a beneficiary in your will or in a trust
- Add MSPCC as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance plan
- Invest in Charitable Gift Annuities allowing you to make a gift while assuring your own financial security
- Donate stocks or personal property
- Include MSPCC in your giving through Charitable Gift Funds
A gift to MSPCC can ensure that our important programs continue to be available to children and families in Massachusetts while fulfilling both your philanthropic and financial goals.
As always, we recommend you consult your financial advisor to learn more about these options and to determine the best method of giving for you.
For more information on any of the above programs, please contact Melanie Lima, Director of Development, at (617) 587-1587 or email at email@example.com. All inquiries will be held in strictest confidence and place you under no obligation.