Are you feeling exhausted, isolated, stressed out?
Do you feel like other parents don’t understand the challenges you face as a foster, adoptive, kinship parent?
Do you long for a day without therapy appointments, IEP meetings, phone calls about your child, etc?
Do you dream of getting away to rest and recharge?
Then join us on October 19-20th in historic Plymouth, MA for a self care retreat for moms. This retreat is open to all foster, pre-adoptive, adoptive, and kinship mothers who are raising children who have developmental trauma and attachment issues. You will be able to connect with other women who get it, learn some parenting tips, be pampered, have fun and more.
See full schedule of events here.
Spots are limited! Register today!
Cost to attend:
$100 if registered by June 30th
$125 from July 1st-August 30th
Some single rooms are available for $200. Contact Kim Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Hotel Accommodations-attendees will be guaranteed their own queen bed and will share a room. You may request a specific roommate. There will be a limited number of single rooms available for an extra fee.
- All sessions and activities (except massages),
- Breakfast and lunch for both days
- Dinner on Saturday
- Indoor heated pool and hot tub
- Surprises and much, much more
*Massages will be provided by licensed massage therapists and the cost ($40 for 45 minutes) is the responsibility of the attendee. Massages will be booked after registration directly with the massage therapist.