MSPCC’s Essential Services Continue
As Massachusetts confronts the impact of the coronavirus crisis (COVID-19), the health and safety of the children and families we serve and that of our employees remains our top priority. We continue to closely monitor the coronavirus developments and are responding to the evolving situation. Guided by public health officials and state agencies, MSPCC is taking all the steps necessary to ensure our essential services continue to be available to those who need them.
- Eliot’s Clinics and Emergency Services are open. Please click here for our Counseling and Psychiatry Services contact information.
- Eliot and MSPCC’s Child, Youth and Family Services, including CBHI and Healthy Families services, remain fully operational throughout the Commonwealth. Please click on the program you are interested in learning more about.
- Information and resources for Foster Parents regarding COVID-19 can be found here.
- For emergency services, call Emergency Psychiatric Services at (800) 988-1111.
- Information for families about how to speak with children about COVID-19 as well as fun activities can be found here.